The Delta Tau Chapter of Sigma Kappa at the University of Central Arkansas was colonized on September 19, 1959. Since our installation on our campus, we have had the pleasure of accepting more than 50 New Member classes. Our extensive history has allowed us to establish deep rooted traditions within our chapter. As we continue to grow we look forward to many more years of memories and the opportunity to open our arms and hearts to more lovely sisters!
Three generations of Delta Tau Sigma Kappa's!